COVID-19 Virus Impact
COVID-19 Virus Measures
- Postpone your visit to the datacentre where possible;
- Use our remote hands services for small tasks;
- Please use the provided disinfectant products that are available at the datacentre;
- Any visitors with sickness symptoms will be denied access or will be requested to leave the building;
- Delivery times of remote hands and cross-connects may be longer than usual;
- Stock of some parts is limited, we ask for your understanding.
Furthermore, the following also applies:
- Employees will not shake hands when greeting visitors;
- When assisting our visitors we will ask to keep appropriate distance;
- Communicating with our employees at the entrance will only be done using the speaking holes in the glass wall near the front desk.
We remain available and will be working in shifts in order to keep the normal operating hours. We are closely keeping track of all advice and forced rules from the RIVM ( Dutch National Institute for Health and Environment) and will adjust our rules based on this.
In case any questions or concerns arise, please let us know.